- Aetna / Meritain
- BlueCross BlueShield
- First Choice Health Network PPO
- Kaiser Permanente (“Added Choice”)
Note: I am not a participating provider with OHP, Worker’s Comp or EAP. You can use insurance for your therapy if you are located in the states of Oregon or Arizona.
If you are an existing client and you wish to book, reschedule, or cancel an appointment, please contact me at 541-344-2256.
If you want to make an appointment but are located outside of the Eugene/Springfield area, teletherapy provides an excellent alternative to a regular face-to-face session. This also works if you are ill but still wish to keep your appointment.
Recommended Steps Prior to Teletherapy
In order to make sure that you have a good quality connection, use the following guidelines when preparing for video therapy.
- If this will be your first session, log in at least one day before your appointment to verify that everything is working properly.
- If using a desktop/laptop, restart your computer before your call to minimize glitches.
- Make sure that no one else is streaming videos or playing online gaming to help speed up the connection.
- Close any extra web browser windows/tabs and other programs to keep your computer from being sluggish.
- For desktop/laptop use, I recommend using Google Chrome as this seems to work best with minimal issues.
- During your session, make sure you are in a quiet room with no distractions for better mental focus and privacy. Some of my patients prefer using headphones during their sessions as well.
- Remember, just because you can see me doesn’t necessarily mean that I can see you. Centering yourself in the camera is useful so that our sessions feel more interactive!