NOTE: If you are looking for the Notice of Privacy Practices as it pertains to being a patient of this clinic, please view https://www.lechnyr.com/privacy.pdf instead
Effective Date: July 5, 2018
Who We Are
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To measure site traffic and usage using Google Analytics. You may opt out of Google Analytics.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To schedule an appointment that you request
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
We do not disclose the identities of visitors or users of the Site unless legally required to do so. Unless specifically prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will give prior notice to any named party in a subpoena received by us from a government agency or private party requiring us to disclose your name or any of your protected health information before making such disclosure. We may also disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with any legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Service Providers”), to provide the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and do not knowingly permit submission of Personal Information by anyone under 13 years of age. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect Personal Data from children under 13.
We will notify you via email within 7 business days should a data breach of your Personal Data occur.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
If you want to delete or modify your Personal Information or Automated Information from our records, you may do so by using the contact information below.
Conditions of Use
At the beginning of therapy, U.S. Federal HIPAA law requires that your independently practicing clinician present you with a notice of privacy practices similar to that presented in this document. Please be sure that you receive and sign such a document prior to proceeding with therapy.
You may disable cookies in your web browser or use your web browser’s “Private” mode to view this website. However, certain interactive features such as appointment scheduling and test taking may not work as a result.
For privacy-specific concerns, please contact us by phone at 541-344-2256 or by mail at 1598 Pearl St., Suite 2, Eugene, OR 97401.