Personal Information Collected
Like most websites, I collect non-personally-identifying information such as the type of web browser you use, your language preference, the referring site, and the date and time of each visit. The reason I collect this non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use my website.
I also collect potentially personally-identifying information like your Internet Protocol (IP) address and computer/phone/tablet or other device information.
Not surprisingly, I collect information that you provide directly to me. For example, I collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, schedule an appointment, make a purchase, communicate with me via third-party social media sites, or otherwise communicate with me.
Use of Information
I may use the information I have about you. For example, to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote my products and services.
- Provide and deliver information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests.
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with my Services.
- Link or combine with information I get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
I am based in the United States and the information I collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to me, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
I may share information about you:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on my behalf.
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide.
- In response to a request for information if I believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If I believe your actions are inconsistent with user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of myself or others.
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
At times I may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on my Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
I offer the ability for online appointment scheduling as a part of the Services I provide. To facilitate this, I use a third-party service for appointment scheduling. Any third-party service I use as a part of the Services will have signed a Business Associates Agreement (BAA) for compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
While the security of your Personal Information is important to me, please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
My Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from my servers.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of the Services.
Terms of Service and Disclaimer
If you need to reach me, you can contact me at:
David Lechnyr, LCSW
1598 Pearl Street, Suite 2
Eugene, Oregon 97401-4605
Effective Date: November 18, 2019